Sunday, June 18, 2006
Thursday, June 08, 2006
I found this - its very useful:
How To Apply Makeup in Five MinutesYou have exactly five minutes before rushing out the door, and going to the prom dresses. Here are the steps you can follow to apply your makeup in as little as five minutes.
Time Required: 5 minutes
1. Dot on moisturizer. In most cases, it is recommended that you wait for ten minutes before applying foundation, but there will be times when we simply haven't the time.
2. Apply foundation and blend. I was always a big sponge user and while I have no problem with them, I have found something even better. A foundation brush gives great coverage without sponge marks. In fact, no one will ever guess that you even have foundation on.
3. Apply blush and blend. Powder blushes are the easiest to apply.
4. Apply your favorite eye shadow. A light coverage is all you will need.
5. Apply eyeliner according to eye shape. As we are working on limited time, concentrate on the outer corners. Less chance of a messy application.
6. Apply mascara to lashes.
7. Using a fat brown pencil, apply color to brow bone and blend.
8. If your brows need color, apply it now with small strokes of a pencil.
9. Color your lips. A lipbrush gives a better application and takes no more time than lipstick straight from a tube.
10. Powder your nose and t-zone with loose powder.
11. Check your blush and add a tiny bit more if necessary.
- Before you begin your makeup application, set out everything you need.
- For individual How To's on any of the above, see the How To index.
- Your five-minute makeup is perfect to take along on holidays. It's fast and easy and won't take up a lot of room.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Prom is coming soon we all are exiting. this night is verry important so we have made a guide that will have you looking and feeling great in your prom dress just in time for the big night.
Starting 6 weeks before prom night you should start with hard nightly workout. you should remember that you are trying to get into shape and that takes hard work. Each week increase your workout for getting maximum results. If you are not constantly pushing yourself harder, you will not see the results, and will stay as you also in the prom night.
For those last minute girls that do not have 6 weeks, start now by doing a cardio workout 3-4 times a week and focus on the areas you want to improve on the other days.Be careful, Push your self but don't over do it...muscles need to rest if you want them to build up.
Soon we will gathered a few of the best exercises for all types of bodies.
So girls please get starting with it
Monday, May 22, 2006
"Replogle Teens are making a glam slam with prom styles this year. Local bridal shop owners said young women are entering the store in search of prom dresses that are sexy. The halter top dress is still in, Kness said, as well as strapless gowns. “We all go to the same market, the same prom designers,” Jones said. While both stores carry some of the same national prom lines seen in Teen Prom magazine such as Tiffany and Alyce, they each also have brought in smaller, more exclusive designer companies."
do we can belive to this, there are teens that are making glam slam?
i saw a very nice site for buying my best prom dresses 2006, and i realy love it