Sunday, June 18, 2006
Thursday, June 08, 2006
I found this - its very useful:
How To Apply Makeup in Five MinutesYou have exactly five minutes before rushing out the door, and going to the prom dresses. Here are the steps you can follow to apply your makeup in as little as five minutes.
Time Required: 5 minutes
1. Dot on moisturizer. In most cases, it is recommended that you wait for ten minutes before applying foundation, but there will be times when we simply haven't the time.
2. Apply foundation and blend. I was always a big sponge user and while I have no problem with them, I have found something even better. A foundation brush gives great coverage without sponge marks. In fact, no one will ever guess that you even have foundation on.
3. Apply blush and blend. Powder blushes are the easiest to apply.
4. Apply your favorite eye shadow. A light coverage is all you will need.
5. Apply eyeliner according to eye shape. As we are working on limited time, concentrate on the outer corners. Less chance of a messy application.
6. Apply mascara to lashes.
7. Using a fat brown pencil, apply color to brow bone and blend.
8. If your brows need color, apply it now with small strokes of a pencil.
9. Color your lips. A lipbrush gives a better application and takes no more time than lipstick straight from a tube.
10. Powder your nose and t-zone with loose powder.
11. Check your blush and add a tiny bit more if necessary.
- Before you begin your makeup application, set out everything you need.
- For individual How To's on any of the above, see the How To index.
- Your five-minute makeup is perfect to take along on holidays. It's fast and easy and won't take up a lot of room.